6.27.2011

Cake & TVLand

I swear, ladies, I'm a teenager with a slight case of insomnia and a major case of chronic fatigue. I'm sitting here, 11:31PM, watching Family Guy, coughing up a third lung. You'd think a whole bottle of Nyquil & a bag of Halls would do the trick. "A Pep Talk in Every Drop" my behind! Ugh, it's been 4 days...I'm ready for it to be over. 

Tomorrow is the church picnic. 3PM-9PM. What. The. Everlasting. Heck. That's one long picnic. I hope my coughing is more controlled by then; I'm running out of medications to dope myself up with. I'm sure I'll enjoy myself. I'll be sure to take pics of what I'll be wearing ;) Maybe I can find something cute!:o

Off on a random note here, I'm really craving some cake. Like, seriously, cake would be amazing right now. Any kind. Oh! Lemon Cheesecake! Ohhh, can you say mouth watering? But, now I'm eating applesauce watching Happily Divorced. I'm a sucker for television shows that are for an older audience. What can I say? 17 is the new middle aged :O

While I'm typing, I guess I can think up some things you guys might actually want to here. 

I'm ordering my first batch of school clothes in a few days. I'm pretty nervous because I've only picked out clothes from Forever 21 and Aeorpostale. Should I change it up? I know I need to grow up, clothing sense wise. Should I switch up Aero for something else? I must hunt for new chic bargains! I'll be posting my F21 wishlist Wednesday or so.



Well, I'm off to finish my episode of Happily Divorced & head off to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment